Shuttle Two Track Secure Mobile MagStripe Reader
The ID TECH Shuttle is a magnetic stripe reader that communicates with mobile devices via the headphone jack. Use your mobile device to read a variety of magnetic stripes, including credit cards, signature debit cards, gift cards, and loyalty cards.
The Shuttle utilizes ID TECH’s proven MagStripe reading technology, providing bidirectional card reading of up to two tracks of information. When reading card data the Shuttle encrypts the information before it enters the mobile device, providing protection of sensitive data. The Shuttle is an approved solution of the Visa Ready Program and meets the Visa Ready requirements for a reliable, convenient, and secure hardware solution.
The ID TECH Shuttle allows merchants to provide their customers with another acceptable method of payment, and with the capability to swipe credit cards, merchants can save money by avoiding costly card-not-present fees. With the ID TECH Shuttle, merchants can accept credit card payments wherever they go.
- Approved solution of the Visa Ready Program
- Plugs into audio headphone jack- no cables or batteries
- Supports TDES and AES encryption using DUKPT key management
- Reads up to two tracks of card data
- Superior MagStripe reading performance
- Bidirectional card reading
- Low battery consumption of mobile devices
- No external power supply required
- Bidirectional communication between the reader and mobile device
- Extended phone jack enables compatibility with various phone cases
- Unique design allows the Shuttle to fasten securely to mobile devices without the use of a clip
- SDK available for Apple, Android, and Blackberry platforms