The Nomad WP2 is a hand-held mobile device that supports Chip & PIN, Chip & Sign and magnetic stripe payment technologies. It is certified to accept both contact and contactless payments.
The Nomad WP2 Plus features an integrated printer, making it ideal for merchants that want to provide customers with a paper receipt — a feature that is especially important for businesses that sell valuable goods and services or that don’t want to take the time to capture signatures and type in email addresses.
Robust security and proven PTS-P2PE compliant SRED technology combine to protect cardholder data, ensuring that account information is never stored in the device, phone or tablet. Nomad WP2 pairs with all popular mobile devices running iOS, Android or Windows, and communicates via Bluetooth.
Easy-to-use APIs and SDKs facilitate quick integration of payments. For the device to always be up to date, firmware and parameter changes are accomplished OTA (Over-the-Air).
Features & Benefits
- Enables merchants to accept EMV Chip & Sign, EMV Chip & PIN and magnetic stripe payments.
- Optional built-in printer provides consumers with a paper trail for purchases.
- Software and firmware updates can be supported via secure remote over-the-air communications, ensuring the device is always current.
- Supports all types of digital wallets and contactless payments.
- EMV, ISO 7816 compliant class A, B, C card
- EMV contactless, ISO 14443A/B
- Backlit dot-matrix LCD with NFC LED status indicator