Nomad POS is not a one-dimensional PIN pad. It has enough memory to run a mobile storefront and features an optional barcode scanner to improve the checkout experience. The integrated camera can be used to upload product images to the POS application. Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology allow Nomad POS to communicate with POS systems, printers and peripherals. Support for 3G wireless allows merchants to ring up sales and support payments from anywhere.
Nomad POS is the ideal solution for a variety of industry segments and payment acceptance environments. It can be used as a stand-alone, all-in one mobile POS, or as an integrated peripheral for line busting, pay-at-the table, curbside pickup and other roaming payment applications.
Robust security and proven PTS-P2PE compliant SRED technology combine to protect cardholder data, ensuring that account information is never stored in the device.
Easy-to-use APIs and SDKs facilitate quick integration of payments. For the device to always be up to date, firmware and parameter changes are accomplished OTA (Over-the-Air).
Features & Benefits
- EMV contactless, ISO7816 compliant class A, B, C card
- Over-the-air firmware update
- 4” full-color WVGA TFT display, cap sense touch panel
- 5MP main camera with LED flash
- 2GB RAM, 16GB Flash
- Bluetooth 4.0, Micro USB (support OTG), Wifi, GPRS/3G/4G LTE, 3.5mm audio jack
- Dual mini SAM card, single or dual Micro SIM card
- Lithium polymer rechargeable battery 3000mAh, 3.8V